Wednesday 27th January
Have you done your 30 minutes reading yet today? If not then curl up and do it now
Curl up anywhere and enjoy a good read for at least 30 minutes.
I cannot stress enough how important it is to read for AT LEAST 30 minutes a day. We do this in class and it really must be done at home too.
Children should be finishing their books and sitting an accelerated reader test when they have completed their book. The link to accelerated reader is here https://ukhosted111.renlearn.co.uk/6701058/ Once they have sat a test email me and let me know that they need a new book. I can look at their score and deliver a new book of the correct level.
A huge well done to those people who I have delivered new books too
PE - Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons - remember you should be getting 60 minutes exercise a day
Once again we have some fun and energetic activities for you to pick from this afternoon:
- NEW PLAY PE GAMES WITH HARRY! The video is down at the bottom of the page.
- NEW AND MADE BY MRS TEMPLE - See below for your circuit training sessions. Please do try to do one session per week. Enjoy!
- Click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CflrJ4y-Z7g&feature=youtu.be to access a Chance to shine cricket session which was filmed last week
- Please click on the link to do a yoga activity today. Try to encourage the adults, brothers and sisters in your house to join in too! Namaste https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMMRb10LtGM
- Time yourself going round the house and picking up something that starts with every letter of the alphabet. How long did it take you to collect them. NOW set the timer again (this is the most important part) and run back round the hose putting everything back where it came from!
- Make up a dance to your favourite song and do it at least 5 times. Teach your dance to someone else and then see if you can both do it together at the same time.
- Wrap up warm and persuade someone to go for a brisk walk around the village with you, try and do at least a mile like we do when we are at school. Remember to record your miles and these will go towards your 100 mile challenge award.
- Joe Wicks Videos - Click here and complete a 20 minute full body workout https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBC72AoTcCE
- Enjoy some Go Noodle dances like we do in class
- Log on to Fitter Future and have fun