Class 2 Teacher - MPR/UPR, 0.5-0.6 FTE required from 1st September 2020 fixed term until 31st August 2021 due to the business need of the school.
The Governors of Thornhill Primary School are looking to appoint a Class 2 teacher to work in our fantastic small, family school. The role will be mornings only teaching English and Maths at KS2 level.
• Have QTS status
• Have demonstrated professionalism and have high standards
• Have worked effectively with families and within school teams
• Be committed to CPD
• Have a good understanding of Safeguarding
• A chance to make a huge impact locally
• a tight knit supportive staff team
• an exciting, flexible curriculum
• Enthusiastic pupils
• Small class numbers
• Chance to work within an Executive model and within the West lakes Multi-Academy Trust
Thornhill Primary School is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all its students and staff. You will be subject to an enhanced DBS check with regulated activity and satisfactory references. Interviews will be granted following the collection of positive references, enhanced DBS and proof of qualifications only.
For an informal discussion about this role please contact the main office on 01946 820402
The closing date for applications is 9.00 am on Friday 22nd May 2020.
Application forms available in paper form from West Lakes MAT at email@example.com or downloadable from the school website
Details can be found on the vacancies section of our website https://www.thornhill.cumbria.sch.uk/
To apply for this role please complete and return the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.