1. To provide a broad, balanced and creative curriculum which engages children and fosters a positive attitude towards learning.
2. To develop children's personal, social and emotional skills,enabling them to interact successfully with others, both during their time at school and in the future.
3. To equip children with the relevant life skills, preparing them for their future adult lives
4. To encourage children to reach their potential academically, personally and creatively, helping to shape their contribution as future citizens.
5. To develop positive relationships with parents/carers and the wider community.